Terms and Conditions
Each BuySitesSellSites account must be held by one person only, and each person may hold only one BuySitesSellSites account.
- Private offers outside the BuySitesSellSites system are expressly forbidden.
- Users may not link to certain categories of external site. These include:
- Pages containing explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images.
- Pages containing copyright infringing material.
- Pages which could be classified as self-promotion, such as pages affiliated with the user.
- In general, external links are considered suspicious unless they're obviously contextually related.
- Comments should be made only to further the sale process:
- Negative comments are strictly disallowed; any accusations of fraud or theft should be dealt with by contacting us directly.
- Frivolous comments are discouraged.
- Users should take due care and perform due diligence when on either side of a transaction.
- All users should diligently monitor listings they are interested in; BuySitesSellSites can provide no guarantees about delivery of emails.
- Users who are banned by BuySitesSellSites administration can expect no refund of any monies paid.
- By submitting a listing, you grant BuySitesSellSites a permanent, irrevocable and unrestricted license to store and display the details of your listing.
- By submitting a listing, you agree that in the event of a sale your contact details will be sent to the winning Offer.
- The seller must have the right and good faith intention to sell the item listed.
- The seller is obliged to sell to the user who made the winning Offer.
- A user making a winning offer is obliged to buy for the amount of the winning offer.
- The seller must provide full details of the item for sale, and must not intentionally hide information from public view.
- Domain names sold must include the ability to transfer the domain name to another registrar.
- Listings breaching any guideline may be suspended or removed without refund of any monies paid.
- A 'Looking For' price must be set, and the reserve must be equal to or greater than the minimum Offer price.
- A private sale is won when the seller accepts an offer.
- Offer are anonymous to everyone except the seller.
- Making an Offer or offer agrees that you may be the winning Offer, and that if so your contact details will be communicated to the seller.
- Sellers may not offer on their own listing, either on their own behalf or through an intermediary.
- Users may not reveal to other users who placed an offer, whether via PM or public comment or any other way.
- Offers without a response from the seller within 72 hours will be automatically rejected.
- Responding to an offer is permanent; rejected Offers may not be subsequently accepted, and accepted Offers may not be subsequently rejected.
- Offer are legally binding and irrevocable until a higher Offer is accepted, at which time the previous highest Offer expires.
- Offers may not be withdrawn by the Offerer unless previously and explicitly mentioned that the offer is time restricted.
- All Offers must be either accepted or rejected by the seller.
- If the seller specifies their PayPal address, Buy It Now Offers may only be placed by direct PayPal payment; in this case, the Offer is always accepted when the PayPal payment is made.
BuySitesSellSites does not enter into monetary transactions or business dealings between marketplace buyers and sellers. BuySitesSellSites is a neutral facilitator only, and will not be responsible for the failure of either party to follow through with their obligations, agreed or otherwise.
The content of a marketplace listing is the responsibility of the respective sellers including compliance with all laws and not engaging in misleading and/or deceptive conduct and therefore BuySitesSellSites is not liable for any violations of rights of a third party, in particular intellectual property rights, trade mark rights, and copyright resulting from a marketplace listing. BuySitesSellSites reserves the right to remove any listing, Offer, offer or comment from the system at its own discretion.